Access Mortgage Information to Monitor Land Values, Track Lending Activity, and More
Land Sale Mortgage Data - Now on AcreValue
NEW – AcreValue has loaded Mortgage Data into its Comparable Sales Database. AcreValue Premium users will now be able to view relevant mortgage information for a land sales record, including the lender’s name, the mortgage’s amount and interest rate, and the loan’s type and term. Rely on the Mortgage Data on AcreValue for:
- Trends: monitor local and regional mortgage rates for characteristics and trends in the lending and real estate market.
- Activity: observe lenders and institutions for recent mortgage lending activity and compliance
- Prices: use mortgage data in your land value research for real estate and appraisal, including comparing sales prices of mortgage and all-cash purchases).
- Marketing: advertise your professional services (like loans, refinancing, or real estate support) to landowners.
|Purchase AcreValue Premium Subscription|
How to View Mortgage Information on AcreValue
- Click here to purchase AcreValue Premium for your account: Purchase AcreValue Premium.
- Visit the Comp Sales Database and navigate to your local market.
- Select a land sale record on the map.
- Generate a full AcreValue Report to view the mortgage information for that land sale.
What Information is Provided in the Mortgage Data?