How do I download a report as an AcreValue Pro user?
Reviewing the AcreValue Pro data on a desktop, tablet, or phone is great, but you can also share the data with colleagues, clients, and prospects via a downloaded or printed PDF report.
To generate AcreValue reports:
- On the Map tab, use the AcreValue Pro filters at the top to locate parcels.
- Click parcels on the map to add them to your report on the right.
- Click Get Full Report on the right.
- When the report is generated, click Download on the top right.
- In the Configure Download dialog box, select or clear the Valuation, Crop History, Soil Survey, and Ownership data points to include in the report.
- In the Share your report dialog box, click the Download icon.