How do I use the advanced filters to search for sold land?
Subscribe at the AcreValue Pro level to use the advanced filters on a laptop or desktop. You cannot use the advanced filters to search for land for sale.
- On the AcreValue home page, click the Map tab.
- On the Land Sales menu, select Sold Land.
- At the top of the page, enter the State and County at a minimum.
- To select multiple counties, select one and then scroll the list and select one or more additional counties.
- For Township, select one or more townships. Scroll to the bottom to select a township number.
- For Section, select a township number first and then select one or more sections.
- For Parcel Number, select the state and county and then enter the parcel number.
- For Acres, optionally select the minimum, maximum, or both to further filter the search results.
- Optionally enter the Sale Date range and the Sale Amount range.
- Optionally click More to use the following additional filters:
- Ownership: Select the Buyer or Seller.
- Soils: View the Aggregate Soil Rating used in the selected state and optionally enter the min and max soil rating (for example, Iowa would use CSR2 80-100).
- Land Use: Select one or more Land Use options (cropland, grass/pasture, non-cropland) and optionally select Years Grown, Min % of Field, and Max % of Field. Click Add to add another land use filter.
- Click Apply Filters at the bottom.
- Click Clear to clear the filter selections and start over.
- View the filter results on the bar below the filters.
- Switch to list view at the top to get more details.